Saturday, October 15, 2005

Wall of Fame



















I wanted to take this opportuntity to thank all the people that came and visited me in the past month. As exhausting as it was to host 15 people in 30 days (spanning from 3 different continents and 4 major cities), it was worth every second. I am glad you had a chance to experience a little of bit of Australian culture as well as prove that I never fabricated any of my stories.

I am also proud to annouce that we are now fully fledged official (maybe more "un-official") tour guides for the city of Sydney and are Eco tour certified. This is our invitiation to everyone who has ever thought about or wanted to come to Australia. All are welcome to come by and experience the Land Down Under wItH a tWiSt. Not only will we take you to the most famous places in the city, we'll throw in wierd and quirky facts, authentic accents and if there's time, perhaps a one on one encounter with some winged creatures.

For those who have already experienced Lone Asian Adventure Tours, we thank you for your time and efforts and hope that you will come back in the near future. This entry is dedicated to all of you!

"this was one of the greatest vacations I have ever had..." - JTL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home